Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a few things

That you may not have known or remembered about me that are super embarrassing.
(because I just remembered a few of these myself.)
I am in love with the Bachelor and Bachelorette.
I cry when watching Oprah.
I am really bad with geography. (Once I thought that Argentina was next to Mexico.)
I don't like black liquorish. The smell is repulsing.
I blog stalk while I pretend I am going to the bathroom but I am really sitting on the toilet with the lids down and with my pants on.
I have never REALLY been camping.
If I don't go to bed early, I am Oscar the grouch.
I am good at watching football and pretending to know what's going on.

Okay, good night. (It's 10:30... it's way too late.)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha ooooh darn you Argentina fer floatin' way away from Mexico without tellin anyone... we shoulda kept the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete