Saturday, November 27, 2010

Speaking of Taylor...

On a side note... Tyler and I were in the car running errands last Monday getting ready for Thanksgiving. So, we are in the car getting on the I-215 going East. (Not that that's important, but my guy friends who are on missions would ask which way we were heading and where we were just to be jerks.) And Tyler looks at me and says, "I bet I know the words better to the new T Swift CD than you do." We had a challenge and I know all the words and he knew all the words. So it was a tie. He secretly loves her too.



And at that moment, I knew. I knew without a doubt that Tyler was the boy that I was supposed to marry. It was kind of a big moment. An "AHA" moment as Oprah would say.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the one Tyler was supposed to marry, until I read this post about his Taylor Swift memorizations. I know now he was chosen for you.

    ReplyDelete