Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time and time ago...

So time really does fly and I was looking at old pictures and really realized it... 

Three years ago Sarah and I... 
Pioneer Day three years ago with Jake.
Three years ago with Sarah again... now she is getting married.
State football game three years ago. 
Arielle and I in Florida with some friend we made names Cedric (still remember that and it was four years ago!)
Four Years ago I was getting ready to go out with GKAST for the first night of summer. (Still one of the best nights ever)... 
Almost 4 1/2 years ago I was with Sare taking pictures in her bathroom.... typical.
OH WOW. This picture states alot. So 4 1/2 years ago I took Sarah to Sadies and theres Darryl, me, Sare and Keith. (Sarah and Keithy are still together. I am amazing at being "Hitch")
This was my 13th Birthday. So 5 1/2 years ago with Sarah after a cake fight. 
Amanda, Sarah and I. (Now, Amanda and Sarah are good friends... took them long enough.)

I really could go on forever. Weird to see how much things have changed, but a lot has stayed pretty much the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment