1. The first step is awesome, I think.
You just place the flour, eggs, milk, water, sugar and salt into a larger bowl and whisk it till it’s smooth.
You don’t even have to pay attention to what comes first.
Initially, the batter will look rather lumpy – which means some more mixing is needed.
Sooner or later there comes the point when the batter becomes perfectly smooth.
2. Pour one tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a medium sized frying pan (I used 7-inch – 18 cm pan).
3. Heat the pan over medium heat – we definitely don’t need too strong heat here.
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup (60 ml) for each crepe.
5. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
6. Cook the crepe for about 30 – 40 seconds, until the bottom is light brown.
7. Loosen the edges with a spatula and flip.