Thursday, March 3, 2011

Azotic isn't a word, but exotic is. Maybe I am more azotic than exotic.

Remember how my list of "To do's" today makes me sound so productive. Or that I could be productive if I would only do as it says. I could even do it out of order. Instead I watched Grey's on Netflix and took an hour and a half nap. I even slept in today. I don't think there are many who sleep more than I do. Or need more sleep than I do. (At least not those over the age of 3 years old.)
Well, here's to the weekend I am going to be productive and do homework on a weekend night and not watch movies via netflix. Oh and my home will be clean and I will shave my legs. I only write the shaving the legs part because if I don't put it out there, it will never get done. And I am okay with that, but Mr. Pack is definitely not.
I hope your weekends are exotic as mine surely will be. Maybe I'll start learning all the cool tricks my camera can do. (And I will say "Cool tricks cool tricks!" just like on Yo Gaba Gaba.**)



**In case you didn't know what the cool tricks sounded like.

No comments:

Post a Comment