Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cooking

Tonight for Christmas presents I made some treats.
I made these chocolate caramels. I am scared to see how they turn out since I can't seem to cook caramel.



Then I made chocolate fudge. It was so yummy. I didn't even save any for us, but maybe I will just have to.



I made toffee. Home made toffee. I was pretty impressed with myself because it tasted so yummy. I may make another batch later just for kicks and giggles.


It was all pretty easy too. Imagine that! Yummy and easy is the way to go. Especially because they are going to make great Christmas presents. And they were made with love so that makes them even yummier, right?

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! Homemade is the way to go!!! Do you make hot chocolate from scratch? It's so cheap, easy, and WAY better then the pre-made mix (and I consider that stuff tastey). I'll have to give making fudge a try, yummy!

    ReplyDelete