Friday, May 21, 2010

Invites?

So I work with the amazing Dresden. I found her blog when I was looking for someone to do our invites. I had no idea she was so talented when I came across her work, but she is going to school for graphic design. I saw these that she did on her blog. And I loved them. So I emailed her a picture of what I wanted our invites to be and she did it! She did everything for me. Envelopes and all. She is awesome.

If you need anyone to do your invites, I would recommend contacting her. She is so reasonable that I actually kind of feel bad. She is the greatest and I can not tell you how easy she was to work with. Really, thank you Dresden. She just did everything for me and then showed it to me so we could tweak it.
I can't wait to show them to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment