Monday, February 8, 2010

Feet up please.








Saturday night Tyler comes over to my apartment to bake and watch a movie. My roommates are all home getting ready and Katelyn is in the hall, in her pajamas (like me), but has her feet up against the wall and starts laughing at every little thing we say. Everyone thought this was amusing, but then she asked us to join her. We all sat with our feet against the wall for a good 45 minutes laughing at nothing. I snorted so loud that it hurt my nasal tract. We all thought it was amusing after a good 15 minutes on the floor. Good thing Katelyn convinced us to lay with her in our tiny hall because it turned out to be the best idea for that Saturday night. (Yes, this is what college kids do these days. Well at least the ones who live in our apartment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment